You are visitor number 6016 since July 2006.
THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO UNLAWFUL CARNAL KNOWLEDGE
FOR FANTASY ROLE-PLAYING GAMES
The ruling passion, be it what it will,
the ruling passion conquers reason still.
--- Alexander Pope
Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry,
Stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.
Passion often makes a madman of the cleverest
man, and renders the greatest fools clever.
--- La Rouchefoucauld
She weaves the winding-sheets of souls, and lays
them in the urn of everlasting death.
This guide should not be used by anyone that the GM feels is
either to young, to immature, or not a good enough role-player to
handle the topics presented here.
COPYRIGHT (C) 1996
All trademarks of products, company names, logos, phrases, service
names, and/or slogans are trademarks of the respective companies,
artists, and/or individuals, where applicable.
The following guide is the property of its authors, who hereby
states that they retain the copyright except for where noted. You may
distribute it at will, provided that nothing in the guide, this notice,
or any of the credits are altered in any way; and that you do not make
a profit from it.
This document is not for sale and is made available for private
game use only.
*** DISCLAIMER ***
All contents of this guide are presented for game purposes only.
Advice oriented information is not to be taken as legal consultation or
legal service, but as suggestions and examples of real-world or
hypothetical models. Always consult a lawyer for legal and lawful
guidance. The opinions and views contained in this guide reflect those
of the individual authors. The opinions, content, and organization of
this document are in no way connected with the faculty and staff of any
educational institute where this guide was found.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Initial Reactions To This Guide
- Guide Game Mechanics
- The Wild-Thing Rules
- Inter-Species Fertility
- Conception: What are the odds?
- Pregnancy In A RPG?
- When Does The Stork Come?
- Spells For The Mother
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- On The Subject Of A Shapechanging Mother And Child
- The Baby is Here! What Ya' Got?
- Sexual Tendency
- The Bitch Rule
- The Rack Critical Hit Chart: For Men Only
- Seduction: More Than Reaction Rolls
- Seduction For The Professional
- Non-Weapon Skills
- Sexualis Morbus (Sexual Diseases)
- Sexual Insanity?
- On Sex And Sexuality In The Realms
- Spells With Zip
- Clerics Would Use These Spells?
- A Bard's Sexual Spell-Songs
- Sexual Psionic Powers
- Magic Items Your Mom Wouldn't Approve Of
- Cupid's Chaotic Arrows
- Protection Of The Worst Kind (For The Male)
- Houri: Wizard Sub-Class
- Seducer: Wizard Sub-Class
- Seductress: Rogue Sub-Class
- Psiducer: Psionicist Sub-Class
- "I'm Just A Gigolo..." Gigolo: Bard Sub-Class
- Getting To Know A Prostitute (Random Generator)
- Filling The House Of Ill Repute
- Case: The Blue Tavern (Entertainment And Pleasure)
- Encounter Non-Player Characters
- Porno Periodicals Of Humanoids
- Sexist Quotes
- Other Tidbits
- An Abyss Level
- Adventuring Ideas
- ESSAY: What If A Character Rapes A NPC?
- ESSAY: Has Anyone Played A Homosexual Character?
- Plots For Homosexual Characters
- A Few Good Stories
- Special Thanks
- The INTERET Controversy Of The Guide
LAST UPDATE: 01/01/96
Graphics created with Pixelsight