Do you wish to contact me?
Please take the short time required to browse through these simple
guidelines before skipping to the e-mail address at the bottom of the page,
or run the risk
that your message will be ignored. Doing this will probably save both
your time and mine.
- Do you have any questions about Tolkien computer games? There is a good
chance that I can answer them, but others have probably asked them before,
so first read through the FAQ.
- While I welcome corrections or additions of information, about 90% of the
games people suggest that I should add are already included or else I know
about them and do not consider them "worthy". Please double-check
the alphabetical list and the
explanations before suggesting new games.
- Do you want to know where to buy a game? Take a look at my page for
- It is possible that I can give hints and solutions to specific
problems in the games, but first check the page for the game in
question to see if there already is a solution. Do not ask for solutions
to games not related to Tolkien! I do not have any.
- I will not send copies of commercial games to anyone, nor copies or
scans of documentation.
- I am not directly involved in the making of any of the games,
including the MUDs. Direct your flames and requests for source code to
- Many people ask for recommendations of good games. Such questions are
better put to some appropriate news group.
- I maintain some 100 web pages about some 300 games. Take care to specify
exactly what game you are referring to.
- Make sure that your email address information is correctly entered
in your browser or email program before sending. If you wanted a reply from
me but received none, your return address was probably wrong.
- If your subject line includes the word Tolkien (correctly spelled)
you vastly improve your chances to make it through my spam filter.
- I am fluent in English and Swedish. I can also read German and Spanish.
Other languages are used at your own risk.
That was not very hard, was it? If you still want to mail me,
you are welcome to go ahead!