The letter Z
- zap 1. n. Spiciness. 2. vt. To make food spicy. 3. vt. To make
- zapped adj. Spicy. This term is used to distinguish between food
- zen vt. To figure out something by meditation or by a sudden flash
- zero vt. 1. To set to 0. Usually said of small pieces of data,
- zero-content adj. Syn. content-free.
- zeroth /zee'rohth/ adj. First. Among software designers, comes
- zigamorph /zig'*-morf/ n. 1. Hex FF (11111111) when used as a
- zip [primarily MS-DOS] vt. To create a compressed archive from a
- zipperhead [IBM] n. A person with a closed mind.
- zombie [UNIX] n. A process that has died but has not yet
- zorch /zorch/ 1. [TMRC] v. To attack with an inverse heat
- Zork /zork/ n. The second of the great early experiments in computer
- zorkmid /zork'mid/ n. The canonical unit of currency in
[^A-Za-z] (see regexp)