[^A-Za-z] (see regexp)
- 'Snooze /snooz/ [FidoNet] n. Fidonews, the weekly official on-line
- (TM) // [USENET] ASCII rendition of the trademark-superscript symbol
- -oid [from `android'] suff. 1. Used as in mainstream English to
- -ware [from `software'] suff. Commonly used to form jargon terms
- /dev/null /dev-nuhl/ [from the UNIX null device, used as a data
- 0 Numeric zero, as opposed to the letter `O' (the 15th letter of
- 1TBS // n. The "One True Brace Style"; see indent style.
- 120 reset /wuhn-twen'tee ree'set/ [from 120 volts, U.S. wall
- 2 infix. In translation software written by hackers, infix 2 often
- @-party /at'par`tee/ [from the @-sign in an Internet address]
- @Begin // See \begin.
- \begin // [from the LaTeX command] With \end, used
Appendix A Hacker Folklore