Subject: Tara Harper: Lightwing

From: [email-masked] (Dani Zweig)
Date: 22 Jun 92 00:30:07 GMT

Tara K. Harper's new book, "Lightwing", is cut from the same cloth --
light, well-written, wish-fulfillment fantasy -- as her two earlier
books, "Wolfwalker" and "Shadow Leader", though they are closer to
being fantasies and "Lightwing" is science fiction.

In this book, the young lady with whatever powerful talents the plot
calls for is Kiondili Wae, a telepath whose talent for manipulating
electromagnetic fields proves uniquely useful when she becomes an
assistant on a research team attempting to perfect an ftl drive against
a tight (and fairly arbitrary) deadline.

The book has no surprises, nor is it intended to have any.  For those
who like this sort of thing, this is the sort of thing they like.  And
if you enjoyed Harper's previous books, this one will meet expectations.

-----
Dani Zweig
[email-masked]

"The death of God left the angels in a strange position."
	--Internal documentation, programmer unknown