P I N B A L L
B I B L I O G R A P H Y
A Pinball Bibliography
This bibliography is lacking some information, as you may notice.
Particularly publisher names, article titles and authors ar missing.
If you have, or can find, any of the information, please send it to
me. I will add it here and forward it to the authors of the lists this
is based on.
- R.F. Alexander. Pinballs pay ooe at geophysical exhibit. Industrial
Marketing, XLIV:105106, January 1959.
- Bernard Asbell. The inside of a pinball game. Harper's Magazine,
CCXXVI:2023, January 1963.
- Baby Boomer Collectibles, June 1995.
- Richard J. Babya. Pinball progress (piezo-olm device replaces
mechanical contacts in pinball machines). Appliance Manufacturer,
41(3):45, March 1993.
- Chateau Bagatelle. The Nation, 77(1989):132133, August 1903.
- Gordon E. Barnes. A brief note on two often ignored principles that
tend to attenuate the magnitude of correlations. Personality &
Individual Dioeerences, 5(3):361363, 1984.
- Maruice Barnfather. More london connections. Forbes, page 59, May 11
- Maurice Barnfather. Tilt? Forbes, page 42, March 2 1981.
- Bill Barol. Where all the quarters go. Newsweek, 112:76, December 5
- Hamilton Basso. Three rivals. Holiday, 4(4):40, October 1948.
- Gary Belsky. Pinball arcadia. Sports Illustrated, page 8, November 28
- Lisa Twyman Bessons. The winter game: Pinball softball. Sports
Illustrated, 74(9):63, March 11 1991.
- Kurt W. Bittle. The pinball machine and design. School Arts, pages
4648, February 1981.
- Ernest E. Blanche. Gambling odds are gimmicked! The Annals of the
American Academy of Political and Social Sciences, CCLXIX:7780,
- Jeoe Borden. No fun for games maker. Crain's Chicago Business,
page 34, January 23 1995.
- Charles A. Breskin. Pinball proving ground. Scientioc American,
CCXXV:2426, July 1946.
- William Brohaugh. Pinball publishing. Writer's Digest, page 21,
- Frank Bruni. Saving a clubhouse arcade. Newsweek, page 11, August 5
- Tom Buckley. Mother is a pinball machine. Esquire, LXVI(2):85 and
134136, August 1966.
- L. Buckwalter. Mechanix Illustrated, page 58, September 1978.
- Nickel paradise. Business Week, pages 86, 8990, November 17 1945.
- Pinball payooe. Business Week, pages 36, 28, April 27 1946.
- Tilt, says court. Business Week, page 55, December 19 1953.
- Caught in the spotlight: Games industry shudders. Business Week,
pages 2829, March 9 1957.
- Bally bets on a sure thing in sales abroad. Business Week, XCV:2324,
- Red hot market for video games. Business Week, pages 212, 214,
November 10 1973.
- The trend is back to pinball machines. Business Week, page 37, May 7
- Business Week, page 37, May 7 1994.
- Byte, pages 282284, January 1984.
- Robert Cantwell. The fun machines. Sports Illustrated, pages 2429,
July 7 1977.
- Pinball wizards. Christian Science Monitor, February 7 1995.
- Andrew Cohen. Cheap thrills. GQ, 61:200202, November 1991.
- Wild, wacky pinball. Compressed Air, pages 1418, December 1995.
- Normal Cousins. Pachinko. The Saturday Review, pages 2223, April 3
- G. Csorba. The pin-ball table. Interpress Graok, Part 1:911, 6566,
- Robert Daniels. For a quarter, fantasyland. Cleveland Plain Dealer
Magazine, pages 6, January 11 1976.
- Lindsey Darking. Amusement arcadia. Times Educational Supplement,
3861:25, June 29 1990.
- Design News, page 64, August 12 1996.
- Details, page 77, April 1994.
- Details, pages 30, 34, April 1996.
- Laurence S. Dietz. Pinball. . . and other electronic indoor sports.
Playboy, 25(12):251253, 306, December 1978.
- Lawrence Dietz. True confessions of a pinball addict. Rolling Stone,
page 72, April 25 1974.
- Louise Do Rosario. Pinball money: Pyongyang relies more on japanese
earnings. Far Eastern Economic Review, 148(24):6162, June 14 1990.
- William Dobreoe. Video games wars: Arcades v. city licensing laws.
Detroit College of Law Review, pages 103141, Spring 1993.
- Susan Dressel. The eoeects of model's exhortations, demands, and
practices on children's donation behavior. Journal of Genetic
Psychology, pages 211223, June 1978.
- Kevin Dwyer. Stern shutters video orm. Crain's Chicago Business, pages
1, February 18 1985.
- Jack Egan. The pinball markets. US News and World Report,
104(14):47, April 11 1988.
- Andrew J. Elliot. Goal setting, achievement orientation, and intrinsic
motivation: A mediational analysis. Journal of Personality & Social
Psychology, pages 968980, May 1994.
- Paul Eng. A touch of pinball magic for pc's. Business Week, page 130G,
April 22 1996.
- Entrepeneur, page 28, August 7 1995.
- Extrapolations, Fall 1995. Purdue Alumni Magazine.
- Terrance Fagan. Bumper to bumper. Cigar Aocionado, pages 320341,
- Charles E. Fager. Brutal and beautiful. Christian Century,
LXXXVI:12841285, October 8 1969.
- Ray Falk. Pinball panic over japan. The New York Times Magazine,
pages 3031, October 12 1952.
- Fangoria, 140:49, January 5 1995.
- Bent Fausing. Den aktive drom: Et udspil om AEippermaskiner og
videospil. Kritik: Tidsskrift for Litteratur, 62:6491, 1982.
- Gary A. Fine. The depths of deep play: The rhetoric and resources of
morally controversial leisure. Play and Culture, pages 246251, August
- Jackpot for bally. Forbes, pages 52, January 15 1977.
- Tilt! Forbes, page 189, January 7 1980.
- Marshall Frady. Pinball. Playboy, 19:159, 164, 241, 243, December 1972.
- Ronald Mayo Furgerson. B-i-n-g-o gambling devices. FBI Law
Enforcement Bulletin, 48(4):1621, April 1979.
- John Gabree. And now a rock opera. High Fidelity, XIX:80, September
- T. V. Galkina. A methodology to study the features of appraisal and
self-appraisal in the prognostication of achievable results. Soviet Journal
of Psychology, 7(2):343347, 1986.
- Elizabeth Gilbert. Shoot out the lights. Spin, page 39, June 1995.
- Perry Githens. Pin-money plungers. Reader's Digest, 40(242):1820,
June 1942. Condensed from the Baltimore Sunday, April 5, 1942.
- Harold Goldberg and Jeoe Gordinier. Tilt action. Entertainment Weekly,
page 13, February 4 1994.
- Albert Goldman. A grand opera in rock: The who's pop opera itommyj.
Life, LXVII:20, Octover 17 1969.
- Dale K. Graham. Julia auction sets world-record prices. Antiques and
Collecting, pages 3642, January 1996.
- Mark D. GriOEths. Pinball wizard: The case of a pinball machine addict.
Psychological Reports, 71:160162, August 1992.
- Kendall Hamilton and Trent Gegax. Pinball wins a replay. Newsweek,
page 59, March 20 1995.
- Speight Hankins Jr. Reports. Opera News, XXXIV:22, December 6 1969.
- Judith M. Harackiewicz. Rewarding pinball wizardry: Eoeects of
evaluation and cue value on intrinsic interest. Journal of Personality &
Social Psychology, pages 287300, August 1984.
- Judith M. Harackiewicz. Achievement goals and intrinsic motivation.
Journal of Personality & Social Psychology, pages 904915, November
- Harper's Magazine, June 1993.
- William Harrison. The pinball machines. Saturday Evening Post,
CCXL:6468, April 22 1967.
- High Times, (47):52, July 1979.
- Janet W. Hill. Toward generalization of appropriate leisure and social
behavior in severely handicapped youth: Pinball machine use. Journal of
the Association for the Severely Handicapped, pages vol. 6, 3844, Winter
- Carl Hooeman. Here's a game that will make you AEip every time you
play. Smithsonian, 23(10):96103, January 1993.
- Home Craftsman, VII(1):18, SeptemberOctober 1937.
- James Horowitz. Pinball mania. Cosmopolitan, pages 271273 and 292,
- Jacob Kerbeshian. Asperger's syndrome and tourette syndrome: The
case of a pinball wizard. British Journal of Psychiatry, pages 731736,
- Joanna Kidd. Game for a new addiction. Macleans, page 58, March 30
1981. About video games, but mentions pinball in passing.
- Christine Kilgore. Human pinball (future amusement ride 2001).
Discover, 9(11):78, November 1988.
- Charles E. Kimble. Playing games before an audience: Social facilitation
or choking. Social Behavior and Personality, 20:115120, 1992.
- Don Lancaster. Rbds services. Electronics Now, May 1 1994.
- Jean Marie Laskas. Pinball is back. Life, 13(11):78, September 1990.
- Michael Laurence. Great moments in pinball history. Playboy,
19:160163, 260261, December 1972.
- Senators hear tales of scandal. Life, XLII:3237, March 11 1957.
- Samuel Lubell. Ten billion nickels. Saturday Evening Post,
CCXI(45):1213, 38, 40, 43, May 13 1939.
- J. Lukas, Anthony. The inner game of pinball. Atlantic, 244:8687,
- Mark Magnier. Partying at the pachinko parlor. Journal of Commerce
and Commercial, page 8A, January 12 1994.
- Gene G. Marcial. Bally may cash in on a lottery game. Business Week,
page 73, August 6 1984.
- Gene G. Marcial. Is viacom plotting a play for a pinball wizard.
Business Week, (3169):145, July 16 1990.
- Gene G. Marcial. Summer is playing this slot. Business Week, page 52,
January 9 1995.
- Stephen J. Match. The wizard plays a mean pinball. Cleveland Plain
Dealer Magazine, pages 45, January 11 1976.
- Joseph D. McCaoerey. Maker of slot machines under u.s. indictment.
Sunday Bulletin, page 28, January 28 1973.
- Mike McClintock. Pinball's back. Popular Mechanics, 147(1):98101,
- John McPhee. The pinball pholosophy. The New Yorker, pages 8183,
June 30 1975.
- Mechanix Illustrated, page 46, July 1977.
- Elizabeth Midlarsky. Eoeects of achievement, evaluative feedback, and
locus of control on children's expectations. Journal of Genetic
Psychology, pages 203212, June 1980.
- National Geographic, 1991.
- New York Times Magazine, page 30, January 23 1977.
- Pinball lives. Newsweek, page 54, May 30 1977.
- Tales of Scandal. Reader write ins. Life, XLII:23, April 1 1957.
- Lawrence O'Toole. Flipper madness. Macleans, 93:4748, April 14 1980.
- Oui, 1(2):51, November 1972.
- D. J. Pace. Comparison of social norms across four judgement
situations. Perceptual & Motor Skills, pages 575582, August 1974.
- Penthouse, 9(1):109, September 1977.
- Pinball wiz. People, page 84, June 20 1994.
- Benjamin Philip. The pinball: Man vs. destiny. The New York Times
Magazine, page 74, November 5 1961.
- Debra Phillips. Full tilt. Entrepeneur, page 19, July 1995. Part of
- David Pike. Life, liberty and pursuit of pinball? (whether children have
right to play it in public). The National Law Journal, 3:5, 9 col in., June
- Rosamont Pinchot. Holey-bogey is my game. Arts and Decoration,
XXXVIII(2):40, 41, 60, December 1932. About a bagatelle table called
- A true beleiver: High scores in the life of a pinball freak. Playboy, 19:2*
- Trip'em a home pinball game for two players. Popular Mechanics,
LXVII(2):278, February 1937.
- Premiere, 1992.
- Regulating mechanical amusement machines. Public Management,
XXIII:139140, May 1941.
- Pinball machines held gambling devices by two courts. Public
Management, XXIV:116117, April 1942.
- Real Estate Today, page Cover, June 1990.
- Patrick Reilly and Goodman JoEllen. Pinball wiz revives: Past may
signal tilt. Crain's New York Business, pages 3, December 15 1986.
- RIP, January 1995.
- Paul Craig Roberts. Pinball wizard at the AEippers. National Review,
41(3):24, February 24 1989.
- Gilbert Rogin. A pinball child in a pacman world. Discover, 6(12):6,
- Benedicte Rolland-Villemot. Un AEipper des annees 50 au musee des arts
et traditions populaires. Revue Du Louvre La Revue Des Musees De
France, pages 6465.
- Jeanette Ross. Pinball wizardry. Artweek, page 16, August 19 1993.
- Rick Sanders and David Dalton. Pete townshend. Rolling Stone,
(37):1618, July 12 1969.
- Anita Sarko. Ballbusters. Bikini, pages ?14, June/July 1994.
- Richard Sassaman. A new breed of pinballers goes at it full tilt. Sports
Illustrated, page 4, April 1990.
- Murray Schumach. Bells, bars and colored lights. The New York Times
Magazine, page 15, May 12 1946.
- Linda Morris Scoppa. Pinball wizards. Senior Scholastic, 102:2627,
2930, April 30 1973.
- Eric C. Sedensky. Pachinko passion. Japan Quarterly, 39(4):457464,
- Julias Segal. The lure of pinball. Harper's Magazine, 215(1289):4447,
- Andrew Evan Serwer. Bottom oshing for value when all else fails.
Fortune, 116:103, July 6 1987.
- Sidney M. Shalett. Nickel monte carlo. The New York Times Magazine,
page 12, Octover 19 1942.
- Roger Sharpe. Games, June 1992.
- Roger Sharpe. Pinball! Popular Mechanics, pages 6365, 123, December
- Roger C. Sharpe. Pinball machines come home. The New York Times
Magazine, pages 29, December 28 1975.
- Lenore Skenazy. Picking a pinball winner. Advertising Age, page 2,
- Charles Smith. Pachinko payola: Kim il sung's pinball empire funds
socialists. Far Eastern Economic Review, 145(42):25, October 19 1989.
- Charles Smith. Pinball payooe: Korean-run pachinko bars pose a tax
problem. Far Eastern Economic Review, 157(27):20, July 7 1994.
- Sourcebook: The Magazie for Seniors 1980, page 55, 1980.
- Sports Illustrated, 77:4, November 16 1992.
- Dave Standish. Zapping pac-man. Chicago, pages 108, 111, May 1984.
- E. J. Stefanides. Self-locking set screws retain pinball machine's AEipper*
Design News, pages 104105, March 21 1988.
- Masayuki Tamura. The contact with harmful environment and
delinquent behavior. Reports of National Researce Institute of Police
Science, pages 6170, July 1993.
- Slot machines and pinball games. The Annals of the American Academy
of Political and Social Sciences, CCLXIX:6270, May 1950.
- Winning a replay. The Economist, page 28, August 7 1993.
- Lonely pleasures: Japan. The Economist, 332(7873):84, July 23 1994.
- The Insider's Chronicle, 10:2, December 16 1985.
- The Insider's Chronicle, 11:3, April 28 1986.
- The Net, page iBlue Pagesj, April 1996.
- Tilt. The New Yorker, pages 3132, March 10 1973.
- Special when lit. The New Yorker, pages 2527, February 28 1977.
- John Tierny. Shootout at the penny arcade. Science '81, 2:62, March
- Nickel games. Time, 29(4):5960, January 31 1937.
- The yen arcade. Time, LXI:32, January 19 1953.
- Pinball redux: The hottest games. Time, pages 8081, October 31 1977.
- Bally zaps its video games. Time, page 63, July 25 1988.
- Candace E. Trunzo. Those (zap!) new (bleep!!) electronic (bzz!!!) games.
Money, 6(11):112, November 1977.
- A pinball empire greased by graft. US News and World Report,
107(17):18, October 30 1989.
- Expo excels. Vintage Amusement Magazine, Winter/Spring 1992.
- Fly past. Vintage Amusement Magazine, Winter/Spring 1992.
- Betsy Wangensteen. Why wms needs bally. Crain's Chicago Business,
page 38, June 26 1996.
- Diane Wawrzyniak. Havin' a ball. Corvette Quarterly, 8(4):3436,
- George Weinstein. The pinball business isn't child's play. Better Homes
and Gardens, 35(10):6, 139142, October 1957.
- Ann Weiser. Penny heaven. Americana, pages 5761,
- Katano Yukihiro. Pachinko uber alles. Wired, pages 152155, 212215,
- Sanford I. Zenker. Relationship of machiavellianism and locus of control
to preferences for leisure activity by college men and women.
Psychological Reports, pages 583586, April 1982.
- Brian A. Zupan. Agressive schemata in boys with attention deocit
hyperactivity disorder. Dissertation Abstracts International, page 2790,
- David D. Allen. The Nature of Gambling. Coward-McCann, Inc., New
- E. M. Avedon and Sutton-Smith Brian. The Study of Games. New York,
- Jerry Aylioe. American Premium Guide to Coin-Operated Machines. New
American Library, New York, 1981.
- Sabine Bartels. Pinball. Book Sales, Inc., October 1994. ISBN
- Larry Bieza. Pinball price guide.
- Richard Bueschel. Pinball Encyclopedia, volume 1. ISBN 1-889933-01-5.
- Richard Bueschel. Pinball 1, volume 1. HoAEin Publishing LTD, Wheat
Ridge, Colorado, 1988. ISBN 0-86667-047-5.
- Richard Bueschel and Hatchell. On Location. 1993. ISBN 0-9638176-0-4.
- George Charing. How to Play and Enjoy Pinball.
- Michael Colmer. Pinball: an Illustrated History. New American Library,
New York, 1976. LC No. 76-20382.
- Nic Costa. Automatic Pleasures. 1988.
- Robert R. Craven. Billiards, Bowling, Table Tennis, Pinball and Video
Games: A Bibliographic Guide. Greenwood Press, Westport, Connecticut,
- M. Crowell and R. Farb. North Carolina Legislation Aoeecting Criminal
Law and Procedure, 1977, Part 1 Changes Eoeective Before October 1,
1977. University of North Carolina, Institute of Government, 1977.
- John Drzazga. Wheels of Fortune. Springoeld, Illinois, 1963.
- Heribert Eiden and Jurgen Lucas. Pinball Machines. Schioeer Pub. Co.,
1992. ISBN 0887404316.
- Kurt Flowers and Bill Kurtz. Pinball: the Lure of the Silver Ball. Quintet
Books; Chartwell Publishing, 1988. ISBN 1-55521-322-7.
- Henry Geldzahler. The Complete Works 19701990. 1992.
- Robert L. Goodman. How to Repair Video Games. TAB Books, 1978.
ISBN 0-8306-9906-6, 0-8306-1028-6 (pbk).
- Gottlieb (D.) and Company, Chicago. Instruction and Service Manual,
- Birgit Haverbroch. Lucky Dice and Henkeltopfchen. 1993. ISBN
- Masaya Horigutchi. Pinball GraOEtti.
- Robert Hornick. Electronic Pinball Electronics, volume 1 and 2.
Laserscope Ltd. (?).
- Hartmut Huoe. Shoot Again. 1987.
- Russ Jensen. Pinball Trouble Shooting Guide.
- Herbert Jones. Coin-Operated Pinball Machines: An Historical and
Technological Survey. 1976.
- Hidetoshi Kato. Pachinko to Nihonjin. Kodansha, Tokyo, Japan, 1984.
- Kemp and Gierlinger. Wenn der Groschen Fallt. 1989. ISBN:
- R. King. Gambling and Organized Crime. Public Aoeairs Press,
Washington DC, 1969.
- Kommunaldepartementet. Kommunal kontroll #ver spelhallar: en
ol#mplig ungdomsmilj#, volume 1981:1 of Departementsserien. Liber
f#rlag, Stockholm, Sweden, 1981. ISBN 9138065320.
- Pat Kuras and Photorealism. The Pinball Player.
- Bill Kurtz. Slot Machines and Coin-op Games. Quintet Books; Chartwell
Publishing, 1991. ISBN 1-55521-731-1.
- Doug Landman. Pinball Literature Index.
- Pat McCarthy and Wayne Morgan. Tilt! Pinball Machines 1931-1958.
Dunlop Art Gallery, 1977.
- Harry McKeowan. Pinball Portfolio. Chartwell Books, Secaucus, New
Jersey, 1976. ISBN 0-89009-118-8.
- Harry McKeowan. Pinball Portfolio. New English Library, 1976. ISBN
- Ken McLean and Brent McLean. How to Play Pinball Machines.
- John McPhee. Giving Good Weight.
- Abraham Melzer. Flipper. 1977.
- Donald Mueting and Robert Hawkins. The Pinball Collector's Resource.
- Donald Mueting and Robert Hawkins. Pinball Reference Guide.
- Bobbeye Claire Natkin and Steve Kirk. All About Pinball. Grosset and
Dunlap, New York, 1977. ISBN 0448140330, 0448140217 pbk.
- American Institute of Graphic Arts. Design in Texas: A Retrospective
exhibition. AIGA-Texas 1986. AIGA and Graphic Design Press, New
- Katsuhiro Otomo. Kaba. Epic Comics. Picture of Tatio's Akira pinball
machine on the last two pages.
- Mike Pacak. Mike Pacak's Pinball Encyclopedia. Has not been published.
- Cynthia Packard and Ray B. Browne. The Popular Culture Reader,
section Pinball Machines, pages 261368. Bowling Green Popular Press,
- Ed Paschke. Flip! Flash! Pinball Art! Chicago Council on Fine Art, 1982.
- Lynn Pearson. Amusement Machines. Shire Publications, Ltd., Great
Britain. ISBN 0747801797.
- Glenn Perry and Joseph Fiorenza. How to Start a Jukebox and Pinball
Business with Little of No Money. Perry-Omega Publishing, Inc., 1985.
- Daina Petit. Comprehensive Game List. Mr. Pinball, 1996.
- Robert Polin and Michael Rain. Pinball Wizardry: The Theory and
Practise of the Art and Science of Pinball. A Reward book. Prentice-Hall,
Englewood Clioes, N.J., 1979. ISBN 0136762212.
- Berkely Pop Culture Project. The Whole Pop Catalog.
- Ken Rubin and Fran Rubin. Drop Coin Here. 1979.
- G. R. Schreiber. A Concise History of Vending in the United States.
- Roger C. Sharpe. Pinball! Dutton, New York, 1977. ISBN 052547811.
- Gianni Emilio Simonetti. Tilt; vetrofanie per una archeologia popolare
degli anni 50. Galleria Breton, Milano, 1971.
- Paul Taylor. The Pinball Book.
- Keith Temple. Pinball Art. H.C. Blossom Co., 1991. ISBN 1872532101.
- Candance Ford Tolbert and Jim Alan Tolbert. Tilt: The Pinball Book:
Home Maintenance, History, Hot Tips. A Creative Arts communications
book. Creative Arts Book Co., Berkeley, CA, 1978. ISBN 0916870146.
- Edward Trapunski. Special When Lit: A Visual and Anecdotal History of
Pinball. Dolphin Books, Garden City, NY, 1979. ISBN 0385122519.
- Jiro Ushi. Pachinko nyumon. Orien, Japan, 1970. Romanized.
- Jiro Ushi. Pachinko do mokeru. Orien, Japan, 1971.
- Mathias Walther. Spiel mit M#nzen.
- Paul Zsolnay. Pinball. 1992. German Edition.
- Paul Zsolnay. Pinball. Cartwell Books, 1994. English tranlation of
- Amazing America (television show; The Learning Channel), February 19
- Kentucky Legislative Research Commission. Pinball machines, 1958.
- Entertainment Tonight (television show), January 21 1992.
- New York City Dept. of Investigation. Operation of pinball machines in
the city of new york, 1941. LCCN 43-9817.
- United States Congress Senate Select Committee on Improper Activities
in the Labor or Management Field, June 1959. 86th Congress, orst
session, on June 2-4, 8-11, 1959.
- Popular Mechanics (television show; The Discovery Channel), 1996.
Possibly episode 6.
- Advertisement for the home version of oreball. Advertisement, April 1977.
- Subcommittee on Consumer Aoeairs Texas Legislature Senate. Texas
amusement machine commission and the amusement machine industry:
onal report, 1975. LCCN 76-621367 r88.
- Stephen Tietz. The pinball queen of south illinois street. AMV-80.
- The Today Show (sound recording), 1977.
- In the Chicago Tribune, September 18 1992. Front section.
- In the Columbus Dispatch, September 10 1993. Page D1.
- William Grimes. The new pinball: Music, lights, voices. In the New York
Times, January 28 1984. Page C1(L) col 1.
- Michael T. Kaufman. For an artist of pinball, it's time for the world serie*
In the New York Times, February 1 1995. Page A18(N) B3(L) col 5.
- In the New York Times, November 4 1993. Page C3.
- Sega pinball acquisition. In the New York Times, August 27 1994. Page
21(N)39(L) col 6.
- Richard Perez-Pena. Making names in AEashing lights at pinball's
pinnacle. In the New York Times, February 6 1995. Page B2(L) col 3.
- What makes a pinball wizard? In the Rocky Mountain News, February 4
1992. Associated Press article.
- Suzaanne Slesin. A pinball wizard who collected the best of an era. In the
New York Times, December 2 1993. Page C3.
- In USA Today, July 1 1993. Page D1.
Pinball Collectors Quarterly (4 vol.; now defunct, publ. 1982)
Pinball Trader (mostly advertisements) <Defunct>
This list is based almost entirely on materials from Scott Tiesma
<email@example.com>, Chad Dresbach (no known e-mail),
Michael Sands <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Tiesma's bibliography includes a more extensive listing of
newspaper articles, and a listing of which articbles he has copies of.
The HTML bibliography is automatically generated from the BibTeX
source file using a Unix shell script. No manual editing is necessary
The BibTeX source file with annotations
is also available.