Specific language: Swedish
- Project Runeberg
- Project Runeberg is a Project Gutenberg-look-alike, which has
similar aims, but deals primarily with Scandinavian (currently
mostly Swedish) texts.
- A short grammar of the Swedish language.
Språkbanken ( = "The Language Bank" )
- Server carrying various texts in Swedish, and related
statistics (word frequencies, etc). Menues and instructions
in English available. Managed by the Göteborg (Gothenburg)
Subjunctive in Swedish, and verbal evolution
- This page describes the development of Swedish verbs
from the time of Classical Old Swedish (1225--1375)
to the present.
Skolverket's Swedish-English Dictionary
- Skolverket (a national education agency in Sweden)
Skolverket: Lexin svensk-finskt lexikon
- A public Finnish<->Swedish dictionary.
- A medium-sized French<->Swedish dictionary.
Swedish Language Course
- A simple introduction course to Swedish, by
The cross-reference pages are updated semi-automatically whenever the
file the reference pages get their information from
is modified. Last update: Thu Feb 19 21:03:06 MET 1998.
Language and Linguistics: