Disk #2 of revelations is larger than 4 Gigabytes, which causes problems for many ftp, http e.t.c. transfer softwares. Here is a workaround which works with Windows... at least XP... using the command line FTP client. Do the following:
- Click your "Start" menu
- Hit the "Run" alternative
- In the box that pops up write: ftp -A ftp.acc.umu.se
- This will log you on anonymously to the ftp site. At the ftp> prompt that appears type (hitting "ENTER" after each line):
- ftp> cd mirror/media/StarWars-Revelations
- ftp> binary
- ftp> lcd c:\
- ftp> get revelations-2.iso
- This will download "revelations-2.iso" to your c:\ directory. This WILL work with 4.5 Gb files (has been tested).
- When downloaded type quit at the ftp> prompt.
- Now burn the .iso with your burn software of choice. Enjoy.
Page accessed times.