Latest full upload:
The latest full download is 2.5.0:
Libraries and documentation. This is the most vital part.
Demos. Well, you should get them too.
Demo binaries. You only need them if you have problems compiling the demos, or if you are not sure that they work correctly after compiling.
Updates since then:
Update: SAT 2.6.0
After finding a flaw in the collision detection (which didn't affect most of you), I decided to put in another change that I find rather important, namely to allow -1 as task, when a sprite is active but has no task. This is what I call SAT 2.6.0. It isn't tested much yet, so consider this a beta version and please report any bugs you find.
Download the 2.6.0 libraries.
Update: SAT 2.5.1
SAT 2.5.1 is an update to SAT 2.5.0 that only affects PPC code. The update is simply the PPC library. It fixes a memory leak in the PICT drawing routines and in SATFakeAlert. (Sorry but now at least it is gone!)
Download SAT 2.5.1 PPC library.
2.5.0->2.5.1 updater (smaller download than the entire lib, thanks to Steve Rusher).
Extra demos and add-ons:
A blitter for grayscale masks, useful for smooth edges and transparency:
Download preliminary DeepBlitter add-on and demos.
- Apple Zoomer! A SAT-based screen saver written in Pascal.
- Kopter. This is a partially done helicopter game by B. Kobben.
- SAT RoadTest in Pascal. This is a "fake scrolling" demo with top-view traffic.
- SAT RoadTest in C. Same as above, converted by Ale Volz.
- SATminimalScores demonstrates how to use the Scores add-on to manage and display scores and high scores.
- Text demo shows how to make sprites generated directly from code.
- Tint demo shows how you can use QuickDraw's color mapping when drawing sprites.
Special archive for Think Pascal 4.5d4
SAT 2.5.0 for Think Pascal 4.5d4 is the same as above, but with some modifications necessary for TP 4.5d4.
Copyright ©1999 Ingemar Ragnemalm.