The Linköping Science Fiction & Fantasy Archive
Main Page -
If you want to add your art to this little "online gallery", then
simply supply me with the following:
The files containing the images.
- "Continuous tone" colour art should be in JPEG/JFIF format.
- "Block tone" colour art should be in GIF format. (I.e. images containing
only solid colour fields. Think of it as comic book or animation style art).
- Grayscale art should be in JPEG or GIF format.
- Line art should be in GIF format. (I.e. black lines on white background).
- The images should be no larger than approximately 600-700 pixels wide/high.
Small versions of the images. They should be in GIF format and exactly 128
Who is the Artist?
A short text describing yourself. Should preferrably contain an e-mail
Image Descriptions (optional, but preferred)
A short text for each image. Is there any story behind the image? What
has it been used for? What do you want to say with it?
A letter stating:
- It is your images.
- You are the copyright holder.
- It is OK for me to show them here.
The files can be sent in any of the following manners:
(Ordered by preference)
Unfortunately this only works for WWW clients who can do
file upload, such as the new Netscape 2.
(1 Sep 97:) This option has apparently been non-working for some time - first because
of a full disc, later because a move to another disk made some of the
scripts involved behave incorrectly and send everything submitted into
the big bit-bucket in the sky. This has been corrected, and everything
currently seems to be in working order again. My apologies to everyone who tried
to submit their art only to find their effort to be in vain.
Anonymous FTP upload to
Remember to notify me of the upload!
E-mail detailing where the files may be retrieved from, using FTP or HTTP.
UUencoded in e-mail to
Floppy-discs snail-mailed to:
(3.5 inch - Mac, PC or tar format. Not returned!)
Gustav Adolfsgatan 3
582 20 Linköping
Linköping SF Archive /
Mats Öhrman /
13 Nov 95