Subject: Author list: Bruce Sterling

From: Peter Luchau <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 1995 15:18:42 +0100 (MET)

Here is a complete list of Bruce Sterlings novels and
short story collections:

Bruce Sterling Bibliography:

Bruce Sterling is one of the so-called cyberpunk writers
together with William Gibson, Pat Cadigan, John Shirley,
and Lewis  Shiner. He has done a lot to promote the genre.
Mirrorshades is meant as an introduction to cyberpunk and
its writers.

([c] denotes short story collection)

Involution Ocean [1977]

The Artificial Kid [1980]

Schismatrix [1985]

Mirrorshades: The Cyberpunk Anthology (ed.) [1986] [c]

Islands in the Net [1988]

Crystal Express [1989] [c]

Bruce Sterling & William Gibson: The Difference Engine [1990]

Globalhead [1992] [c]        

The Hacker Crackdown: Law and Disorder on the Electronic Frontier [1992]
    (non-fiction, available in electronic form from FTP.EFF.ORG, in the
     directory pub/Publications/Bruce_Sterling/Hacker_Crackdown)

Heavy Weather [1994]

                                          [email-masked]