Subject: Author Lists: Terry Pratchett (corrected version)

From: [email-masked]
Date: 11 Dec 89 05:00:47 GMT

Well I made enough mistakes (true most were mispellings, but mistakes never
the less) on my Terry Pratchett list that it's worth while to give the
corrected version.  So here it is.

Terry Pratchett is another guy with a strange sense of humor, but he writes
on a more adult level.  I really like his "Discworld" series, which is a
really, really funny lampoon of every fantasy idea you've ever read.  The
main disadvantage is that since he is British, his books are published on
the American side of the pond one year later.

[J] == The book is for juveniles (however you define them)
[NF] == Non-Fiction

/John

arpa: [email-masked]

studiesshow80percentofallamericansknowabouthomecomputers
thatshigherthanthepercentageofamericanswhoknowaboutsex-ly
----------------------------------------------------------------
Pratchett, Terry
    Discworld:
        The Colour of Magic [1983]
        The Light Fantastic [1985]
        Equal Rites [1987]
        Mort [1987]
        Sourcery [1988]
        Wyrd Sisters [1988]
        Pyramids [1989]
        Guards! Guards! [1989]
    The Carpet People [1971] [J]
    The Dark Side of the Sun [1976]
    Strata [1981]
    Truckers [1989]
    The Unadulterated Cat [1989] [NF] [but still funny]