Subject: Author Lists: Alexei Panshin

From: [email-masked] (John C Wenn)
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1992 14:35:21 GMT

_Rite of Passage_ is one of the best Heinlein juveniles that was not
actually written by Robert Heinlein.  I also found his Anthony Villiers
books to be wonderfully entertaining comedy of manners, with heavy
emphasis on style and witty cynical observations on the human
condition.  A fourth Anthony Villiers novel was announced in the early
70's (_The Universal Pantograph_), but this is one of those "lost"
books that will never be seen by the eyes of man.

[C] == Story Collection.

/John

arpa: [email-masked]

butcalvinisnokindandlovinggodhesoneoftheoldgodshedemandssacrifice-ly
----------------------------------------------------------------
Panshin, Alexei	(U.S.A., 8/14/1940- )
	(Nebula 1968)
	(husband of Cory Panshin)

Series
	Anthony Villiers
		Star Well (1968)
		The Thurb Revolution (1968)
		Masque World (1969)

Farewell to Yesterday's Tomorrow (1975) [rev. 1976] [C]
Rite of Passage (1968) [Nebula]
Transmutations (1982) [C]

with Cory Panshin
	Earthmagic (1978)

Nonfiction
Heinlein in Dimension (1968)

with Cory Panshin
	SF in Dimension (1976)
	The World Beyond the Hill (1989)