Subject: Author Lists: Pat Murphy

From: [email-masked] (John C Wenn)
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1992 14:33:43 GMT

While Pat Murphy has written some fine novels (The City, Not Long After
& The Falling Woman are my favorites), I think her best work is in
short stories.  Most of them ("Dead Men on TV", "Rachel in Love", "His
Vegatable Wife") can be found in the collection _Points of Departure_.

[C] == Story Collection.

/John

arpa: [email-masked]

bringthelittleonesuntomeandiwillgetagoodpriceforthem-ly
----------------------------------------------------------------
Murphy, Pat	(U.S.A., 3/9/1955- )	Galactica
	(Nebula 1987 (2))

The City, Not Long After (1989)
The Falling Woman (1986) [Nebula]
Points of Departure (1990) [C]
"Rachel in Love" (1992) [CB] [Pulphouse SS #48]
The Shadow Hunter (1982)

with Pat Cadigan and Karen Joy Fowler
	Letters From Home (1991) [C]