Subject: Author Lists: Melissa Michaels

From: [email-masked] (John C Wenn)
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1992 14:32:00 GMT

I found the first Skyrider book to be a good lightweight space-opera,
where the heros are amazingly competent.  As with most such series,
however, the later books do tend to go downhill.  People who like that
sort of thing will find this the sort of thing they like.  Space-opera
fans should try the first.

/John

arpa: [email-masked]

beexcellenttoeachother-ly
----------------------------------------------------------------
Michaels, Melissa

Series
	Skyrider
		Skirmish (1985)
		First Battle (1985)
		Last War (1986)
		Pirate Prince (1987)
		Floater Factor (1988)

Far Harbor (1989)

Non-Genre Fiction
Through the Eyes of the Dead (1988)