Subject: Author Lists: Nancy Kress

From: [email-masked] (John C Wenn)
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1992 14:30:11 GMT

Personally, the pacing of _The Golden Grove_ drove me crazy.  It just
didn't go anywhere.  And the trip wasn't that interetesting.  I liked
_An Alien Light_ a lot more.  A human population on a marginal planet
are ignorant of their origins and are being studied by the aliens
running the place.  A nice piece of SF speculation.  I particularly
liked the classification of all known species and why humans were
different.

[C] == Story Collection.

/John

arpa: [email-masked]

sleepisacompletelyinadequatesubstituteforcaffine-ly
----------------------------------------------------------------
Kress, Nancy	(U.S.A., 1/20/1948- )
	(Nebula 1985)

An Alien Light (1988)
Beggars in Spain (1991)
Brain Rose (1990)
The Golden Grove (1984)
The Prince of Morning Bells (1981)
Trinity and Other Stories (1985) [C]
The White Pipes (1985)