Subject: Author Lists: Lee Killough

From: [email-masked] (John C Wenn)
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1992 14:29:23 GMT

I rather like _The Doppleganger Gambit_.  It has a very interesting
near future *texture*.  It a police procedural novel set in the 21st
century.  The police are called LEOs (Law Enforcement Officers), and
all sorts of little details flow out of this (walking into a bar, the
patrons call "here pussy, pussy, pussy").  A neat world.  The other
books in the series are OK, but don't have the same freshness of the
first.

[C] == Story Collection.

/John

arpa: [email-masked]

youneverfindoutthewholestoryuntilafteryouvesignedthecontract-ly
----------------------------------------------------------------
Killough, (Karen) Lee	(U.S.A., 5/5/1942- )
	(wrote as Sarah Hood)

Series
	Brill and Maxwell
		The Doppleganger Gambit (1979)
		Spider Play (1986)
		Dragon's Teeth (1990)

	__________Series
		Blood Hunt (1987)
		Bloodlinks (1988)

Aventine (1982) [C]
Deadly Silents (1981)
The Leopard's Daughter (1987)
Liberty's World (1985)
The Monitor, The Miners and The Shree (1980)
A Voice Out of Ramah (1979)