Subject: Author Lists: Parke Godwin

From: [email-masked] (John C Wenn)
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1992 04:49:42 GMT

I've read two Parke Godwin books: _Waiting for the Galactic Bus_ & _The 
Snake Oil Wars_.  Both are wonderfully biting satires, dealing with the 
issues of religion (American Christianity in particular) and modern society 
from the viewpoint of two aliens stuck on Earth for the last couple of 
million years.  These two are responsible for the current evolution of 
man, and are currently in charge of the two areas of the afterlife: 
Topside and Below Stairs.   

[C] == Story Collection.

/John

arpa: [email-masked]

anddoyouthinkfopthatiamthaticouldbethescarletpumpernickel-ly
----------------------------------------------------------------
Godwin, Parke	(U.S.A., 1/28/1929- )

Series
	Arthur
		Firelord (1980)
		Beloved Exile (1984)

	__________Series
		Waiting For the Galactic Bus (1988)
		The Snake Oil Wars (1989)

The Fire When It Comes (1984) [C]
The Last Rainbow (1985)
Sherwood (1991)
A Truce With Time (1988)

with Martin Kaye
	__________Series
		The Masters of Solitude (1978)
		Wintermind (1982)