The History of NUCCC
The Nordic University Computer Clubs'
Conference (NUCCC) is an annual weekend meeting, typically in May or
June. For more up-to-date information, visit the official
NUCCC web site.
- NUCCC 98 in Trondheim, Norway
- Arranged ... eh?
- NUCCC 97 in Lund, Sweden
- Arranged by df
in Lund, Sweden, on 1--4 May 1997.
- NUCCC 96 in Linköping, Sweden
- Arranged by Lysator computer club of Linköping University. on 7-8-9 of June.
- NUCCC 95 in Tampere, Finland
- Was it ever arranged? It should have been arranged by Modeemi
computer club of Tampere University of
- NUCCC 94 in Tallinn, Estonia
- NUCCC 93 in Stockholm, Sweden
- Arranged by Stacken
computer club at KTH, the Royal
Institute of Technology. The
announcement is still online (or was in May 1996) - in Kuopio.
- NUCCC 92 in Linköping, Sweden
- Arranged by Lysator
computer club at Linköping
University. At this meeting, it was decided that the computer
clubs should start Gopher servers to inform each other by ongoing
activities. The first web servers started to appear in early 1993.
- NUCCC 91 in Tampere, Finland
- Arranged by Modeemi (see above).
- NUCCC 90 in Göteborg, Sweden
- Arranged by Chalmers
Datorförening computer club at Chalmers Institute of Technology.
- NUCCC 89 in Oslo, Norway
- Arranged by Oslostudentenes
Dataforening at Oslo University.
- NUCCC 88 in Helsinki, Finland
- Arranged by Tietokilta and OtaDATA computer clubs at Helsinki
University of Technology.
- NUCCC 87 in Linköping,
- Arranged at Lysator (see above) by joint effort from
Stacken and Chalmers Datorförening (see above). This was the very
The history of individual clubs go further back. See for example
the History of Lysator.
This page was last updated April 2004
by root <firstname.lastname@example.org> of Lysator. You are free to quote this page as long as you
mention the URL. The line of flags was stolen from det Åländska