The Esperanto Server (in the Netherlands)
- General information about Esperanto, and an introduction
course. The main page says the server is experimental,
so it is possible that it will disappear without notice.
- The Lojban Archive
- Lojban is an artifical language; by its advocates given the
epithet "the logical language".
- NEWS group where subjects related to Esperanto is discussed (in
both English and Esperanto).
- NEWS group where the fictive language ('tlhIngan Hol') and culture
of the Klingons (as well as those of some other races) in Star Trek
The Klingon Language Institute
- Believe it or not, but the fictive language ('tlhIngan Hol') of the
Klingons (from Star Trek) has its own Web site.
Brithenig (constructed language)
- Brithenig is described as a thought-experiment to create a
romance language that might have evolved if latin speakers had
been a sufficient number to displace Old Celtic as the
spoken language of the People in Great Britain.
The cross-reference pages are updated semi-automatically whenever the
file the reference pages get their information from
is modified. Last update: Thu Feb 19 21:03:06 MET 1998.
Language and Linguistics: